AM06：00 - PM22：00
Opening hours: 06:00am ~ 22:00pm
直排輪曲棍球場使用規範 Roller Hockey Rink Rules
The center reserves the right to prohibit use of the facility in concern to its environment and safety and is not responsible for reimbursement and compensation for any injuries or violation to others caused by personal factor or not cooperating with the rules and coach instructions.
Only drinking water is allowed in the facility; other beverages including alcohol, and food, chewing beetle nuts or gum and smoking are not allowed in the place.
Please follow the center’s facility use rules to use this facility for event activities or training for competition.
Please follow these specific rules while using this facility:
(1) Skateboard, bicycle or any equipment that might damage the facility are not allowed.
(2) Users should have the proper wear, rollerblades and safety guards on.
(3) No one is allowed to run around, or change rollerblades inside the rink, and everyone should follow the direction of traffic when
inside the rink
(4) Before entering the rink, make sure no one is on the way.
(5) Do not carry hard and sharp objects to the rink (i.e. keys, jewelry). Be aware if you wear eye glasses inside the rink.
(6) Skating sports have high potential injury risk even to trained people, please evaluate it thoroughly.
Personal teaching is not allowed other than the classes provided by the center.
Photography, videography, poster hanging, flag hanging, labeling and other such behaviors are not allowed unless approved by the center.
Please place all personal belongings in the open or coin lockers limited to the day. The center is not responsible for any lost items.
When the number of people using the facility is greater than usual, the center will monitor limitation control accordingly.
The Center has the right to add and alter the rules accordingly with the announcement on site and staff explanation as overrule. The center reserves the right to prohibit use of the facility in concern to its environment and safety and is not responsible for reimbursement and compensation for violation to others caused by personal factor or not cooperating with the rules.